Group Training (Beginning Runner Program)
- 10-13 Week Program
- 5 Participant Minimum
- Team atmosphere and support structure
- Introductory Group Meeting to deliver preliminary plan details and schedule, discuss goals, concerns, etc.
- Common group training plan developed for all group members (run 3x/ week)
- One group run led by coach/ Two participant self-led runs.
- Weekly emails covering the week’s workouts and a range of running, racing, supplementary information pertinent to newer runners.
- Comprehensive “Running for Beginners” handbook prepared by Silver Fox Athletics
- Program Wrap-Up/Pre-Race Group Meeting to review course, race strategy, etiquette, schedule, answer any questions.
- I will be there on race day running the race with the athletes. I’ll also be available early on race day for group meet up/ stretching/ warm up.
- Access to me via email at any time, response guaranteed within 24 hours.
- Access to the Silver Fox Athletics Facebook group. An online home to all program athletes for networking and information.